The Open Application Group (OAGi) is pleased to announce the release of OAGIS 10.7.1 and Score 2.1.
OAGIS 10.7.1 adds support for: We added the Operation ASCC to Production Order Line Base. And the Details ACC, to identify specific items needed at defined manufacturing operations. We also completed the Production Order BIE in the new Express Pack.
- Score 2.1 includes
- A script to update on-prem databases to include OAGIS 10.7.1.
- Productivity enhancement
- Users can quickly enable multiple BIE nodes at once with the Enable Children context menu.
- Users can quickly set max cardinality of multiple BIE nodes at once with the “Set descendants max occur to 1” context menu. Since in many cases there are more max occur 1 nodes than unbounded, this only affects nodes that are enabled within the target subtree.
- Improved BIE reuse
- Non-production BIEs can now be reused. This facilitates testing and better overall BIE lifecycle management. Score ensures the synchronicity of the states between BIEs.
- Find BIE reuse and BIE reuse report. This functionality increases visibility of the BIE reuses and helps with the BIE migration to a new OAGIS release.
- Updated application logic
- In the BIE global extension, ASCCP cannot be added because it causes a cyclical data structure.
- Add a Notification feature (the bell icon on the top). It is a log of application messages that has more detail than pop-up dialog. For example, when a user try to discard a BIE that is reused by another BIE, a dialog displays that that this is not allowed and a detail message is added to the notification log for that user that includes details such as GUID of BIEs that depend on it.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug in the BIE Uplift when the date time primitive was not correctly carried forward.
- Improved BIE uplifting report with more precise messages for the BIE nodes that need user attention. Node path in the report has been formatted so that it can be copied and pasted into the BIE search box.
- Node label of the supplementary component (SC) was made consistent with other types of nodes with no dot.
- Removed the Module Management menu from the application since it was not ready to be release yet.
- A Java program is provided to fix some incorrect BIE uplift data, which point to content in a different release that might have occurred in the previous Score release.
- Score users should visit Release Detail wiki page and follow the upgrade instruction.
The Open Applications Group (OAGi) is a non-profit organization with the mission to reduce the cost of integration by developing inter-operable, cross-functional, cross-industry, data-model-driven, and extensible standards to meet the challenge of a rapidly-changing global digital economy.