OAGIS Release 10.0 Webinar
OAGIS Release 10.0 is the result of a Four Year initiative to re-architect the OAGIS Standard to move into the future.
OAGIS has been and is being used by thousands of OAGi members, end-users and software providers in countries all over the world for over 16 years.
This 30-minute webinar will introduce you to many of the concepts implemented in OAGIS Release 10.0 as shown below.
For a more detailed session, we invite you to register for one of our upcoming Plenary Meetings.
OAGIS Release 10.0 Webinar Topics
- Basis for Mobile, Cloud, JSON Work
- The Model
- Chem eStandards Equivalence
- Master Scenarios
- HR-XML Harmonization
- Enhanced and Improved Extension Mechanisms
- Single Namespace for Faster and easier implementation and easier to use
- UN/CEFACT CCTS and NDR 3.0 Compliance
- Local Elements for improved Contextualization Capability