Press Release: The Open Application Group (OAGi) is pleased to announce the release of OAGIS 10.7.2 and Score 2.2.
OAGIS 10.7.2 adds a number of great new features to our standard inclulding:
- New Publisher, Registration and Finished Goods components.
- The long awaited new Instructions component, which includes 0 to many instrution steps.
- The new Mixing Instrutcion and Application Instruction Steps.
- Several features regarding the new S-Series SX002D and S5000F interoperability initiatives.
- This and many other new upgrades involving the BOM, Item, Forecasted Quantity, On Hand Inventory, Shipped Sales Order Quantity components and a lot more.
- View the full release notes here.
Score 2.2 also adds a number of great new features.
- Score 2.2 includes
Where Used functionality has been added. You can immediately see which CCs a particular node is related to in the tree. See details
- Supplementary components can be excluded from the search with a CC tree as default. It can be turned on/off by a checkbox UI. Similar feature also available on the BIE tree. See details
The main changes on the BIE are as follows.
- You can create a BIE from an End-User CC. See user guide in the Help menu for some restrictions to ensure the consistency between the BIE and CCs as they can still be changed. See details
Reset button was added to the BIE detail pane. It returns BIE data to the initialized CC's data. See details
- Deprecated CCs are shown as gray background in the BIE tree. See details
In addition, UI improvement and bug fixes have been added. Please see 2.2.0 milestone for more details.
The Open Applications Group (OAGi) is a non-profit organization with the mission to reduce the cost of integration by developing inter-operable, cross-functional, cross-industry, data-model-driven, and extensible standards to meet the challenge of a rapidly-changing global digital economy.