Quality Content Working Group
The scope of the Quality Content Working Group is to create new OAGIS Nouns for quality and test related activities and integrations. Integrations may be between a Product Lifecycle Management system and a Laboratory Information Management System, ERPs, and external Third Party Laboratories that perform testing services.
The following new Nouns we intend to publish in the next OAGIS release 10.2:
Changed Nouns include:
Item Certification of Analysis
Batch Certificate of Analysis
The Working Group also identified the following Nouns we intend work on for a subsequent OAGIS release:
There is a a presentation update here.
Semantic Refinement WG
The Working Group Chair for the Semantic Refinement WG is Serm Kulvatunyou from NIST. It plans to do this by developing an RDMS design to support the OAGIS Data Model so that OAGi can better:
- Allow for import of OAGIS developer schemas
- Allow for precise content contextualization
- Implement a prototype, open source tool, which in addition to above requirements:
- Allow for export of OAGIS contextualized standalone schema
- Allow for import of OAGIS contextualized standalone schema
Smart Manufacturing WG
Virtual Business Object WG
Mobile, Cloud, JSON WG
Chem eStandards Maintenance WG
Quality Assurance Working Group
You can find more information on any of these here.